We are registered with the state which satisfies state truancy laws regarding student attendance. Being a registered school entitles parents to free public busing, speech therapy and computer equipment.
CHRISTIAN CHARACTER BUILDING
Each morning students meet at 8:00 am in the chapel and do the following activities together:
- Welcome, Prayer, and Hymn led by Praise Team.
- Student devotional input.
- Announcements – with birthday congratulations.
- Previous Day’s Test score Recognition Congradulation Slips.
A weekly Bible Studey session where Biblical principles for living are organized, outlined, illustrated and discussed.
Each Wednesday, 12:35-1:15p.m. Local pastors, missionaries, and speakers bring the Word of God. Staff and students conduct chapels to prepare them for future ministry.
Students use KJV Bibles for all devotional, chapel, and special meetings.
“Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.” Psalm 119:11 Scripture memorization is a necessary part of a Biblical education. All students memorize monthly scripture. The King James Version of the Bible is used in all school-related activities. Each student is required to have their own personal copy of the King James Bible on campus.
Students use the ACE Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education in Hendersonville, Tennessee. This curriculum is published in the form of individual workbooks (called PACES). The students complete the PACE and then are tested on the material. First grade students must score a 90% or higher to pass the PACE tests. All students must complete 12 PACES in each subject in order to complete one full year’s work.
ACE provides curriculum and programs for an international network of nearly 7,000 schools in over 120 countries, plus thousands of home-schoolers worldwide.
The ACE educational concept is built on five basic laws of learning:
- Students must be at individual levels where they can perform.
- Reasonable goals must be set.
- Students must be controlled and motivated.
- Learning must be measurable.
- Learning must be rewarded.
Working from these principles, this curriculum assures parents of:
- A solid back-to-basics education for their children.
- A course of study diagnostically individualized to meet a student’s specific needs and learning capabilities.
- A program incorporating character-building and wisdom principles.