The objective in the building of a private Christian school is to obey the Scriptural imperatives of Deuteronomy 6:5-7a, “…love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thine might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children…” and of Proverbs 22:6 to “train up a child in the way he should go.” Training for life must include training for eternity.
A Christian school is an extension of the Christian home in training young people in a Christian environment for time and eternity. The school staff works closely with parents to train the whole child.
Attendance at this school is a privilege and not a right. The goal of this school is not to reform, but to train a student in Christian leadership, self-discipline, and good citizenship. This school stands without apology for the old-time Gospel and the highest standards of morality and Christian behavior.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
We believe in:
- The inspiration of the Bible, equally in all parts and without error in its origin.
- The one God, eternally existent Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Who created man by direct immediate act;
- The pre-existence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to Heaven, and the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ;
- The fall of man, the need of regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit on the basis of grace alone, and the resurrection of all to life or damnation; and
- The spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, living a life of righteous works, separated from the world, and witnessing of His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.