Gateway Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at the school. Gateway Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration policies, athletics, and other school-administered programs.
Gateway Christian School believes that the school, family and attendance at a Bible Believing Church is vital in the education process of our children.
- Family comes to visit school.
- Read through handbook and information carefully.
- Request that your pastor send a letter of recommendation.
- Submit application accompanied by previous report card.
- Office will call both parents and pupil for interview with the principal. The principal will review the student handbook with the parents and students to ensure that all understand each of its provisions. Interviews will be scheduled at parents’ convenience.
- Parents will be notified of acceptance and fill out the remaining forms and submit a registration fee and testing fee. See separate Tuition Chart for rates.
- All students must have the current state requirements for immunizations or have an exemption form signed by the parents.
- New students are admitted on probation for the first six weeks.
- Priority will be given in accepting returning students and siblings over new applicants.
- Please be advised that no student is automatically re-enrolled.All applicants for re-enrollment will be approved at the sole discretion of the School Committee.